The Arduino grblShield is a complete hardware solution for Dank’s CNC motion control system called grbl.
Compatible with the Uno and other 328p versions of the Arduino development platform. (Note: grbl 0.6 is not compatible with 168-based Arduinos (nor will it ever be), and currently grbl does not support the Arduino Megas).
- Interprets a subset of rs274/ngc standard gcode
- Three motion control axes – X, Y and Z
- Full support for arc motion
- Acceleration / deceleration management
- Compatible with grbl 0.6 and later versions
- Three stepper motors supporting X, Y and Z axes
- 8x microstepping
- 2.5 amps per winding (bipolar steppers)
- 12v-30v motor voltage supported
- Independent current control per axis
- Motor connectors plug compatible with RepRap and Makerbot electronics
- Uses TI DRV8818 stepper drivers
Currently the grblShield is available from the Synthetos Webstore.